Create Firebase Project
- Create a Firebase project in the Firebase console, if you don't already have one. If you already have an existing Google project associated with your mobile app, click Import Google Project. Otherwise, click Create New Project.
- Press the gear icon and select Project settings.
- Select the Cloud Messaging tab and take note of the Server key and Sender ID.
Configure Push Notifications for WordPress
- Go to Push Notifications → Settings → Web (Beta) tab.
- Click the Upload button for the 256x256 (
- Drag and drop the icon file.
- Enter the server key you have selected for this project in Google API Key.
- Enter the Sender ID in Project Number.
- Click Save Settings.